I second the revolver. Less strength is required, manual of arms is shorter and easier.
If a semiauto is required, look at the easy slide offers from Smith and Wesson in .380 and 9mm
https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/m ... hield-ez-0
Search found 118 matches
- Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:39 pm
- Forum: Shooting Events, Ranges and Locations
- Topic: NM MILSURPS Hawkeye 800 yard match for September
- Replies: 6
- Views: 900
I've got to make a road trip to come visit. Sound like you guys had a literal and figurative blast!
- Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:11 am
- Forum: Stock Care and Replacement Stocks
- Topic: Cosmoline, yet again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1197
Pretty much any of those methods work. Everybody has their favorites. Back about 20yrs ago when there were so many more surplus guns imported still packed in cosmoline, these threads were much more common. My favorite was a bit dirtier, but lazier. I used a black trash bag, kitty litter and a hot ca...
- Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:56 am
- Forum: Spanish/S. American/Central American/Mexican Rifles
- Topic: 15 years
- Replies: 5
- Views: 996
How cool is that!!?!!
- Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:51 am
- Forum: .22 Caliber Military Trainer
- Topic: Romanian M1969 Trainer Rifle questions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 7127
Perhaps as a collector piece, maybe, but that is not for me. The current price (and I'm sure they will continue to climb some) is not for me. I'm more of a shooter than a collector, and in that price range I can get plenty of good shooters (both new and used)
- Wed May 20, 2020 9:13 am
- Forum: British Empire and Commonwealth
- Topic: Got tired of looking at it on armslist...so I bought it
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1762
Should make for a fun project either as a shooter or hanger. Enjoy!!
- Wed May 20, 2020 8:48 am
- Forum: Military Bolt Action Rifle General Topics
- Topic: I need help figuring out what type/caliber of rifle this is
- Replies: 4
- Views: 1880
Following. Looking for some more pictures of the bolt, bolt face, chamber, and maybe some more of the barrel markings.