Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
Search found 88 matches
- Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:43 pm
- Forum: General Gunsmithing
- Topic: Headspace 303 Brit = 30-40 Krag
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2754
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:31 am
- Forum: British Empire and Commonwealth
- Topic: My pair of sporters
- Replies: 14
- Views: 4058
I found this at a yard sale https://www.surplusrifleforum.com/downl ... &id=650330 30 bucks, was just a barreled action, and someone had cut the bayonet lugs off !.........It shoots GREAT...............
- Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:10 am
- Forum: German Rifles
- Topic: Something fishy in K98s
- Replies: 37
- Views: 18684
Just LOOKS refinished to me, when you buy from people like these folks, you buy at your own risk... If I can't handle a firearm, I will NOT buy it !................
- Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:50 am
- Forum: Military Bolt Action Rifle General Topics
- Topic: Bolt Action 50 Alaskan Chambered Rifles
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4718
I don't think the strength of your action is the problem, being that the .50 Alaskan is a fairly low pressure cartridge. I'm going to say with a Rim diameter of 15.5 mm, that bolt face and finding a barrel chambered in .50 Alaskan to fit said action is going to be your biggest problem !................