Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm
- Age: 64
- Location: AZ US
Seriously impressive collection - thanks for sharing it.
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:11 am
- Age: 65
- Location: Kali, USA
Very, very nice display. Thank you, PAX
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:18 am
- Location: Seffner, Florida
Great Collection, are they all Italian? Thanks, Butch
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 am
- Age: 63
- Location: oakdale minnesota
More fantastic than ever. Got my Membership Card last month so I snuck in Friday afternoon and helped some buddies set up.
I was R.L.E.V.M. on our old forum.
- Posts: 415
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:51 pm
- Age: 50
- Location: Panama City, Florida
Airforce1 wrote: ↑
Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:42 pm
New and improved.
Wow looks like a museum display, impressive doesn't seem to say enough!
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:53 pm
- Age: 32
- Location: Faribault, MN
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest