http://www.scoutscopes.comhttp://www.mojosights.comhttp://smith-sights.com

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:12 pm 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

My Mauser is now a 308 Mauser in a stock. Be changing the stock soon to this one that has a cheek rest. I have shot my Mauser and had a blast. Will post a picture of it soon. Wanted to give thanks to everyone that gave me advice for the rifle. Will be putting a forward mount scope on it for hunting season. Cannot wait to get a deer with it. Do happy how this rifle turned out. A 97 yr old rifle that still shoots wonderfully. Sad thing about this rifle is all the numbers matched but it is missing a screw. It used to be a 1916 CG Haenel Sulh 8 mm Mauser that someone hacked up. What a shame.
What a great forum to find info or help with fun projects and even passed this to a friend to check out.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 1:35 pm 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

We love pictures :D Good luck with the hunting. Love hunting with my Mosin.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:07 pm 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

Get a picture soon, barrel is getting reblued and trying to get a coin in the stock. Probably won't get to hunt with it this year but still trying too. Need to get a forward mount scope put on it. Wanted to say thank you to everyone that gave me advice on this gun.
It shoots really nicely and accurate with the open sights for a 97 yr old action.my friends that shot it really liked it too.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 8:01 pm 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

I promise get pic soon it's still being worked on. Just got the German coin in the stock and needs to be prettied up a bit and it's all done. Yeah. I want to get the finished product pic. It shoots really nice too.