Greetings from an old member

New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
Pricate

Greetings from an old member

Post by Pricate »

Hello everyone, it’s been a long time. I saw the board shut down and it was sad to see. Glad it’s back up again. I miss the wealth of knowledge and the like minded people. It is hard find good folks who love guns as much as we all do. Thanks for having me back! :D

vandle
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger

Re: Greetings from an old member

Post by vandle »

Welcome back Pricate.

Good to see you back
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it." Albert Einstein

72 usmc
Gun Junkie
Gun Junkie

Post by 72 usmc »

If I remember correct you had some neat old posts. Maybe find them on the Wayback Machine and redo some of your old greats. Good to see you are back :clap: :clap:
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Pricate

Post by Pricate »

Thank Gents! I am not sure how to access those old posts. I am Glad your still here 72 USMC. I always loved reading the informative posts you make. I stopped collecting for awhile and had to sell have my collection during some hard times. Funny though, I married a Marine. lol She always laughs and says 'it took a Marine to land an Army boy!" She was totally right. Great thing is she loves Firearms and their history as much as we do. I stared collecting again a couple months ago and my bank account has been empty ever since. I will have to post some of the new acquisitions. Once again, thanks for having me back!

Charles Lipscomb

Post by Charles Lipscomb »

Welcome back.
" The beatings will continue until morale improves."
Management

Return to “Meet and Greet”