Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Time has come

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Time has come

#1 Post by elricfate » Fri May 15, 2020 10:13 am

Well folks, time has come.

Hosting needs to be renewed by 6/2/20 and I'm at a crossroads. Right now I can't afford to keep it going myself. If you want to send a donation, you may do so, if I receive enough to renew for even a year, I will do so, otherwise this forum will be going away in the near future and I will attempt to find another buyer for the domain.

I'm sorry it's come to this, but I'm at my limit to do this work by myself from both a technical aspect (for over a year), but also from a monetary aspect.

Thank you to those who have donated in the past, you helped resurrect this forum from the fire once, but a lack of structured leadership has forced my hand. Ultimately if we survive moving forward, there will need to be some new leadership that will need to step up from our membership, and a new technical resource will also be required. I don't mind doing what I can, but this is now beyond a just me situation.

If you wish to donate, use the donate button above next to the FAQ and Rules links. That will let you donate from a paypal account or credit card. If you wish to send a donation check, please send to:

SR.Com c/o Seth Bourassa
3088 Hamden Ct
Dublin OH 43017-1721

Return to “Announcements”