Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

World of Guns Game

Ler
Portugal

World of Guns Game

#1 Post by Ler » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:45 am

World of Guns Game
The program “World of Guns: Guns Disassembly” is a firearm simulator, which also serves as a 3D encyclopedia (and not only of guns), that consists of interactive 3D models that you can partly or completely disassemble and reassemble. Discover the inner workings of a firearm: watch its parts interact; turn it into a cutaway or an X-ray; fire it and engage the slow-motion mode and more!

The developers have been working on the application for more than 7 years.

World of Guns library contains 166 gun models — pistols, SMGs, rifles, machine guns, even grenade launchers and artillery pieces — which together add up to more than 20*000 parts. From 19th century muzzleloaders, through WWI and WWII, to modern staples like Glocks, AKs and Miniguns — World of Guns compresses 200 years of firearm development into a comprehensive and educational video game.

The game has versions on PC, Mac and mobile platforms and is free-to-play. New models are released at the rate of one or two per month.

To realize briefly what is our program about you may watch game video on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMQOD2zNXLw

ghostdevilguy
United States of America

Re: World of Guns Game

#2 Post by ghostdevilguy » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:02 pm

I've put more time into this game than I care to admit.

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

#3 Post by elricfate » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 pm

So I have two questions --

1) What's the catch, It's F2P, sure, but there's a catch.

2) Have you ever thought of taking only the parts where you have cutaways, x-ray, etc, and making an Armorer's Course out of them directly?

ghostdevilguy
United States of America

#4 Post by ghostdevilguy » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:01 pm

The catch is you have to play the game, and play the daily quiz to get points to unlock more guns for free. And you have to wait for new guns to become free, unless you want to buy the in game currency.

Ler
Portugal

#5 Post by Ler » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:45 am

elricfate wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:25 pm
So I have two questions --

1) What's the catch, It's F2P, sure, but there's a catch.

2) Have you ever thought of taking only the parts where you have cutaways, x-ray, etc, and making an Armorer's Course out of them directly?
1)
-2 models user unlocks during tutorial (user may choose 1 from 5 models to start) + second model on the map - Colt M1911
- we give several gift models for user (on the map with gift icons)
- in the game we have 80+ models without credits only for exp points, which can be earned by passing models, mini-games and for every day visits
- other models requires credits, but user may gain credits when complete Champion achievement for model, passing 30 daily puzzle in a row, win on-line championship
Also user may support a project and buy pack or credits or buy subscription.
World of Guns supports multiplatforms, that means user may have the only account for iOS, Android, PC, Amazon, Facebook.

2)We have Field strip mode for every model.
and Operation model as a learning tool.
We will think about some explanation text during slow motion model but later. As we always have to release minimum 2 models a months and we are porting program to other platforms, we are pretty busy now.

Also we would like to share promo codes for every new models we release for the users of this forum. What do you think ?

ghostdevilguy
United States of America

#6 Post by ghostdevilguy » Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

I'd be intrested in the promo codes.

Ler
Portugal

#7 Post by Ler » Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:20 am

Here it is
PROMOCODE which unlocks Tokarev pistol, Luger P08, MP40, Sten Mk2, M1 Garand, Thompson, Mauser 98k, Dp 27, SKS, Mosin Nagant, AT Boys, Walther P38, Stg 44, Mg34, Lee Enfield, PPSh, Liberator FP-45 for free: AF1CJ7QG

Instructions:
1. Run the game (World of Guns on any platform we support - Steam, Google Play, Amazon, Mac App Store, Facebook, standalone version).
2. Open console by pressing "~" key on PC or tap both the left and right upper corner on mobile devices.
3. Type promo <code>, press Enter
Example: promo AF1CJ7QG
Attention on different languages key for console may be different

If you still will have any questions - contact me

scoobysnacker
United States of America

#8 Post by scoobysnacker » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:39 pm

I've fiddled a little with this, and it's intriguing, to be sure. The concept is great, especially if it can supply a tutorial, and some info. I find myself needing something similar to this when cleaning my Savage 1907, and my Ruger Mk II.

I'd REALLY like to have it available (and be accurate with parts and order/manner of removal) for any gun I might consider refinishing... I'm coming close to trying my hand at parkerizing some beaten up pistols, but I'm skittish at taking them completely down.

I imagine it would be neat to have a digital 3d replica of every gun I own.

Return to “General Firearms Topics”