New gunshow set up!

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

New gunshow set up!

#1 Post by FamilyFirearms » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:50 pm

Just got done setting up for this weekends show. I did the endcap in a Dunkirk motif (kinda) with K98's on one side and Enfields on the other.
Attachments
IMG_2062.JPG
IMG_2061.JPG

PennsylvaniaRifleman
United States of America

Re: New gunshow set up!

#2 Post by PennsylvaniaRifleman » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:07 am

Very nice...that's my kind of display! Makes me wish I was close to that show...

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

#3 Post by FamilyFirearms » Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:18 am

We ship anywhere in the country as long as it is legal in the area!

TommyT
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
United States of America

#4 Post by TommyT » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:05 am

Looks great buddy!!!!

checkmate19
United States of America

#5 Post by checkmate19 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:57 pm

Thats a great set up , I wish we had a few set ups like that here. If you were to post afew more close up pics it would be like we were there . Thanks for sharing,

ffuries
United States of America

#6 Post by ffuries » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm

I like the setup, no clutter, easier to see what is being offered. It's sad i can make out the prices on my cell phone. Some vendors either make the price too small, list no price, or you can't see the price because the tags are upside down or buried under other stuff. I wish more vendors would do a clean setup like this.

Kudos to y'all!
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member

FamilyFirearms
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
United States of America

#7 Post by FamilyFirearms » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:30 pm

ffuries wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm
I like the setup, no clutter, easier to see what is being offered. It's sad i can make out the prices on my cell phone. Some vendors either make the price too small, list no price, or you can't see the price because the tags are upside down or buried under other stuff. I wish more vendors would do a clean setup like this.

Kudos to y'all!

Thanks everyone! I agree about the price tag deal. I walk other shows looking for guns and nothing I hate more than a table full of stuff with no tags. I guess they look at you and then decide what you may pay? Or even glass cases that look like something puked a ton of stuff in them, not being able to really see everything and no prices to boot!

We like to be as upfront as possible and as low as we can be on price. The theory behind it if we take care of you, we can slowly drain you of all your spare cash and you will thank me for it 😄 That seems a lot better than getting a big jab in the wallet once and never seeing anyone again. Not mentioning any names oldgrouchyguy, usmc72, friedspam.....

ffuries
United States of America

#8 Post by ffuries » Sun Jul 23, 2017 1:45 pm

FamilyFirearms wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:30 pm
ffuries wrote:
Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:08 pm

Kudos to y'all!

Thanks everyone! I agree about the price tag deal. I walk other shows looking for guns and nothing I hate more than a table full of stuff with no tags. I guess they look at you and then decide what you may pay? Or even glass cases that look like something puked a ton of stuff in them, not being able to really see everything and no prices to boot!

We like to be as upfront as possible and as low as we can be on price. The theory behind it if we take care of you, we can slowly drain you of all your spare cash and you will thank me for it 😄 That seems a lot better than getting a big jab in the wallet once and never seeing anyone again. Not mentioning any names oldgrouchyguy, usmc72, friedspam.....
Great business model!
Mike
TSgt, USAF Retired
Jan 86 - Sept 08
Aircrew Life Support
"Your Life Is Our Business"
(122X0, 1T1X1, 1P0X1)
NRA Life Member

Return to “Firearms Photography”