http://www.scoutscopes.comhttp://www.mojosights.comhttp://smith-sights.com

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:08 pm 
Mil-Surp Shooter
Mil-Surp Shooter

Looking for feedback on Century Arms' Polish TCC pistols in Excellent condition.

Are they really in excellent condition?

Any pictures of a recently acquired Polish TCC in excellent condition?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:51 pm 
Benefactor
Benefactor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ONE word TODD at Family if you want an as new Polish T33. I would trust SOG before Century. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Both could provide a dog or good pistol. I will try to open the museum case on friday and get mine back for an overall photo of Todd's Polish T33 he sent. He is due to get some in the near future. It takes time.

:| :| :| :| :| Caution see viewtopic.php?f=69&t=80461&start=0

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:27 pm 
Mil-Surp Shooter
Mil-Surp Shooter

72 usmc wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ONE word TODD at Family if you want an as new Polish T33. I would trust SOG before Century. #-o #-o #-o #-o #-o Both could provide a dog or good pistol. I will try to open the museum case on friday and get mine back for an overall photo of Todd's Polish T33 he sent. He is due to get some in the near future. It takes time.

:| :| :| :| :| Caution see viewtopic.php?f=69&t=80461&start=0

I checked Todd's section of the forum and didn't see anything related to the Polish models unless I missed it.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:28 pm 
Mil-Surp Museum Curator
Mil-Surp Museum Curator

72 usmc! When you open the Museum, :thumb: we would love to see pictures of those 2 Yugo M-57's, but not while they are dis-assembled #-o !
Thank You!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:44 pm 
Benefactor
Benefactor

I answered your email last night on my Polish VG from Century, hope you got it. Did you see this one on Gun Broker? I'd need alot more info and pics from the seller before bidding. You could always email him if interested.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =146975570

Job 19:25

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:51 pm 
Mil-Surp Shooter
Mil-Surp Shooter

Ziba wrote:
I answered your email last night on my Polish VG from Century, hope you got it. Did you see this one on Gun Broker? I'd need alot more info and pics from the seller before bidding. You could always email him if interested.
http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =146975570

Yes I did and it was much appreciated.
In fact, I didn't think of Century until you sent me the e-mail. I checked the web site and notice they provide Good, Very Good and Excellent ones and hoping the Excellent are as advertised.

I checked the GB URL but as you stated, the pictures aren't as clear as one would hoped for.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:08 pm 
Benefactor
Benefactor

As already stated, if your looking for the best one available, Todd at FFF would be the place to buy. Whoeven you order from be sure you know what their return policy is, ordering sight unseen can sometimes be a roll of the dice.

Job 19:25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:18 pm 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

Go to SOG its the same gun that century sells for 249 and it comes in a century box.