Wal mart

Wolfe

Wal mart

Post by Wolfe »

Wal mart has stopped selling survival and gun magazines at the Wal mart I go to a lot. Anyone else noticed this,

72 usmc
Gun Junkie
Gun Junkie

Re: Wal mart

Post by 72 usmc »

Some do and some do not. I recently went to a local Walmart where the mag racks have been greatly reduced in size in favor of paperbacks, and found Gun Collector magazine and FMG new special Surplus Firearms issue on the rack. Generally there are fewer magazines. This was in WI , a smaller farm town. I suspect the big city or liberal areas that also tend to close shot gun clubs and or shootings ranges have gone this route. I have also observed this trend at food stores that carry magazines. The large crime filled cities have closed most county ranges and even the evil indoor ranges. Most of the small city gun shops near Milwaukee have closed. Madison is a anti everything city. Only the smaller farm commutes still have open county firing ranges or local shooting clubs. Most small town magazine/book shops have been killed off by Amazon so it is easier to just get a subscription to any magazines you may want. This is true for scientific, woods, collecting, history, and especially gun/hunting magazines.

It is a bad sign when the gas stations in your town switch to pay prior to pumping because the of the city people in Milwaukee are driving out of Milwaukee to get gas by run/drive offs. Then you know you are to close to a big city when stations can not trust customers because they have too many drive offs. Second thing is when a security car drives around the parking lot to keep car theft down. :violin: Third thing to pick up on is when gun shows move out of the city to smaller towns, or the town does not cater to gun shows
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

Return to “General Off Topic”