http://www.scoutscopes.comhttp://www.mojosights.comhttp://smith-sights.com

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:30 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:22 pm 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

Mine came in yesterday too! I'm very impressed with it. Definitely WAY more cosmo to clean up on this one than when i got my Yugo! :shock:
We'll have to post up pics of these beauts once we get em cleaned up! Thanks Todd!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:01 am 
Mil-Surp Shooter
Mil-Surp Shooter

Hi Todd,

Any more to come?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:39 am 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

Todd,

I finally took the time last night to break down and clean the SKS. After three hours, two YouTube videos (first SKS and never taken one apart before), a roll of paper towels, a box of q-tips, bag of cleaning swabs, and cleaners she is cosmoline free (as much as possible without using steaming and other chemicals) and looks great. The bore really looks perfect, great rifling and no pitting at all that I can see. The metal is just as you advertised, excellent.

I didn't bother cleaning or doing anything with the wood. Next time I break it down I may clean it up the wood a little more but I don't want to refinish it. I like the dings scratches and such, they tell the story of the rifle.

As everyone else who has purchased from you has said, the rifle exceeded my expectations. I know you have my list and I look forward to and will not hesitate to purchase another rifle from you. You can keep the cosmoline next time though.

Thanks,
Mike

Anyone thinking of purchasing from Todd, don't hesitate, you will not be disappointed.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:40 am 
Mil-Surp Owner
Mil-Surp Owner

I haven't purchased any rifles from Todd but I have purchased hand guns from him in the past and they always exceed expectation. Always! :thumb:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 12:42 pm 
Mil-Surp Psychosis
Mil-Surp Psychosis

I picked up 2 of those hand pick sino banians from Todd. They are worth it! You won't find a better sino banian on the planet. He goes through hundreds just to get a couple.