Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

need the first huge R Guns import mark

1891, 91/30, M38, M44, 91/59, P-series, M27, M28, M28-30 and M39
72 usmc
Gun Nut
Gun Nut
United States of America

need the first huge R Guns import mark

#1 Post by 72 usmc » Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:23 pm

I have a request. I am looking for the first R-Guns huge import mark that was found on the Mosin rifles. This was when they sold like $69 a rifle. They advertised in Shot Gun News Ca. 2003-2006. Does anyone have a picture of this IMPORT mark. It was such a huge bill board mark that they could not sell off the rifles. Then they switched to smaller import marks. I remember it was R-GUN in 3/8 or 1/4 inch letters, heck maybe even the first part of the import mark that was the " R Gun" logo that was in 1/2 inch letters?? Like they were advertising their name on the rifle? Any one have a photo they can share. All the early photos in old posts seem to be gone due to the photo bucket switch to pay as you post. The only other crazy import mark is that white Molot mosin with markings plastered all over the receiver. This should be a post 2002 mark. If you have a shooter with a large R Guns import mark on the top of the receiver please, please show a photo of it. Thanks
The store is in Carpentersville, Illinois and they were infamous for the largest import mark ever found on a Mosin. It is bigger than this second generation smaller mark see photo. The first mark was placed directly on top of the receiver.
Attachments
Picture 5.png
Picture 5.png (182.6 KiB) Viewed 1203 times
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

72 usmc
Gun Nut
Gun Nut
United States of America

Re: need the first huge R Guns import mark

#2 Post by 72 usmc » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:25 pm

Still looking, some one must have a dog mosin form 2003 R Guns? Lets see that huge import mark, please.
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.

S.B.
United States of America

#3 Post by S.B. » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:16 pm

My Izhevsk m44 was imported by this group and has an identical marking on it.
Steve

72 usmc
Gun Nut
Gun Nut
United States of America

#4 Post by 72 usmc » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:47 am

There is the first on that is larger that started with a huge R-Guns on top then smaller info . It was placed on the top of the receiver. I can no longer find a picture of one.

Return to “Russian and Finnish Rifles”