Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

Classifieds section?

elricfate
Site Admin
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Classifieds section?

#61 Post by elricfate » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:33 pm

Kevinofborg wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:18 pm
Friedspam wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Remus1956 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:25 pm
Oh man...30???
This is going to be hard. Can I just get a wayback machine check on my over 900 posts and get a pass? HA HA HA....I dont talk that much here since I am not really an expert at anything...just a collector.
I agree, I had over five thousand posts and donated money to this site again even though I didn't have a clue if it would come back, now being told I can't look at the FS/FT section till I make thirty posts seems kind of like a slap in the face, something I don't usually get from friends.

Mike
I hear you. Not sure how many I had on the old forum and I donated money to this one (never got even a thank you), bought here bought elsewhere will maybe buy here again if anyone that is left has anything good to sell. I liked the rules here better then at the "big gun board" but I will buy over there again as well. I can say that there are many more eyeballs on the other boards.

Oh well I ramble on.

Regards,
Kevin
Funny, I put up a "Thank you" announcement on the board header for awhile.

If you didn't see that, thank you for your donation. It has allowed us to bring the forum back given incredible circumstances beyond my control.

sowbelle
United States of America

#62 Post by sowbelle » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:47 pm

Thank you and to everyone who worked hard to get the site back
And those who keep it running

Kevinofborg
United States of America

#63 Post by Kevinofborg » Sun Jul 02, 2017 10:28 pm

elricfate wrote:
Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:33 pm
Kevinofborg wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:18 pm
Friedspam wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:40 pm
Remus1956 wrote:
Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:25 pm
Oh man...30???
This is going to be hard. Can I just get a wayback machine check on my over 900 posts and get a pass? HA HA HA....I dont talk that much here since I am not really an expert at anything...just a collector.
I agree, I had over five thousand posts and donated money to this site again even though I didn't have a clue if it would come back, now being told I can't look at the FS/FT section till I make thirty posts seems kind of like a slap in the face, something I don't usually get from friends.

Mike
I hear you. Not sure how many I had on the old forum and I donated money to this one (never got even a thank you), bought here bought elsewhere will maybe buy here again if anyone that is left has anything good to sell. I liked the rules here better then at the "big gun board" but I will buy over there again as well. I can say that there are many more eyeballs on the other boards.

Oh well I ramble on.

Regards,
Kevin
Funny, I put up a "Thank you" announcement on the board header for awhile.

If you didn't see that, thank you for your donation. It has allowed us to bring the forum back given incredible circumstances beyond my control.
Your Welcome. No I did not see it. Pester us when a cash infusion is needed and I am sure we can not buy a magazine or two and help out.

Kevin
kevinofborg
TX

Return to “General Off Topic”