Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.
New Members, introduce yourself and make yourself feel welcome.
- Registered User
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:04 pm
- Age: 44
- Location: South Windsor Connecticut
Hello all, I'm new to the forum and glad to have found the SRF. Looks like a lot of great info here. I typically spend my time in the ColtForum.com, or on 1911forum.com. But I was given a few rifles and would like to know more about what I have. I'm looking forward to learning a bit about my new aquisitions.
- Posts: 408
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:08 pm
- Age: 51
- Location: Brisbane Australia
Welcome to the forum.
There are many knowledgeable people here, unfortunately I'm not one of them
Life is tough, tougher if your stupid
- Posts: 57
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:28 pm
- Age: 56
- Location: Kansas
Now you have to show some photos of your prized rifles. There is so much rifle knowledge
here that it can be scary at times. Welcome.
- Posts: 98
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 pm
- Age: 61
- Location: Montgomery County, Texas
Welcome to the forum from a Texas member
NRA Lifetime member, CHL, C&R - Known to be extremely Grouchy and may be armed. Do not attempt to apprehend and instead notify local authorities.
- Posts: 151
- Joined: Sun Jul 02, 2017 11:58 am
- Age: 69
- Location: phx az
NO EXPERT I would like to see the photos might be a G41 sniper in the bunch
- Senior Moderator
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:00 pm
- Age: 71
- Location: Sacramento area, California
Greetings and Salutations
The difference between a Communist and a Socialist is; the Socialist doesn't have all the guns yet
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:18 am
- Age: 33
- Location: Cornfields, Ohhhhhio
welcome! Love to hear about what you have, and see some photos of your guns or your Buicks or whatever!
- Global Moderator
- Posts: 654
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:10 am
- Age: 67
- Location: New Mexico
Welcome Aboard to SRF. Just a few hundred years of collecting here with no attitudes to deal with.
Tin Can Sailor
NRA Endowment Member
President New Mexico Military Surplus Rifle Pistol Shooters
- Posts: 124
- Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:52 pm
- Age: 52
- Location: Rossville Georgia
- Posts: 241
- Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:24 pm
- Age: 64
- Location: AZ US
Welcome to SRF from Arizona!! Show us some pics "as is" when you get a chance. That way you can get some advice on what to do, or NOT to do, that will help preserve the item's value.
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:45 pm
- Age: 57
- Location: Montgomery, Alabama
- Posts: 119
- Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:11 am
- Age: 65
- Location: Kali, USA
- Junior Member
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:16 am
- Age: 63
- Location: Mayfield Ky
- Posts: 217
- Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:27 pm
- Age: 40
- Location: Southeast US
Proud alumni of Transylvanian Polygnostic University. "Know enough to be afraid."
"Vertroue in God en die Mauser".-Faith in God and the Mauser.
"Send lawyers, guns and money." -Warren Zevon
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests