1895 Nagant, TT-30, TT33 and Makarov
9 posts • Page 1 of 1
Thought I'd share some pictures of the 1939 Tula TT-33 I found in a small LGS while killing time waiting for a collector I was buying 2 Finnish Mosin's from to get off work. It's all matching except the magazine and non import marked. I've been wanting one of these for awhile and at 400$ is was one of those "do not hesitate" moments.
- IMG_20171101_132335253.jpg (1.5 MiB) Viewed 5601 times
- 2017-11-01_09-06-34.jpg (1.61 MiB) Viewed 5603 times
- IMG_20171101_132215443_HDR.jpg (1.53 MiB) Viewed 5603 times
- Registered User
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:04 pm
- Age: 33
- Location: Warrenton, missouri
for $400 you did VERY well. I paid twice that amount for mine and came with 2 matching mags and a little more finish left than yours but for $400 I wouldn't hesitate on that at all!
- Firearm Fanatic
- Posts: 2338
- Joined: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:28 pm
- Age: 68
- Location: Menomonee Falls, Wi
Does the slide match the serial number? Do the parts match, and the magazine have a star stamp? OK I see
It would be nice to have a photo of the slide top and any Tula stars and there locations.It's all matching except the magazine and non import marked.
To old to fight and to old to run, a Jar head will just shoot and be done with you.
»You're a disgrace. I'd like to know how you got to be a Captain, anyway. »Yossarian: »You promoted me.« Colonel Cathcart: » That has got nothing to do with it.«