Well, the board is either fixed, or it's going to run terribly. Cross your fingers and hope for the best. I'm at my technical limit right now.

SOME THOUGHTS ON ACCURACY & OTHERS

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

Re: SOME THOUGHTS ON ACCURACY & OTHERS

#121 Post by OLDGUNNER » Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:48 pm

http://www.ammo-one.com/735MMCAR.html

Holy Moly – 7.35 Clips for 15 $...and surplus ammo for 40 $ without clips. If someone would like some, I sure could part with some at far less than this....all new looking. One thing, the primers have deteriorated to the point of 20 to 30 % or so misfires. (1939) Manufacturer. Can supply pictures of exact purchases, etc. In original 18 round sealed boxes or opened. I have never done this before so don’t know the procedure.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

OLDGUNNER
Bullet Banger
Bullet Banger
United States of America

#122 Post by OLDGUNNER » Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:27 pm

Topic - accuracy...or Off Topic accuracy?

Just the other day I was visiting a Lady Doctor for the first time and after 10 minutes maybe she told me that I had a fife expectancy Bell Curve of 3 years. I do not recall ever having a doctor tell me this before. And I said, ”Bell Curve?” And she said, “Yes, you are going on 85 and your Bell Curve peaks out at 3 years.” Okay, I understand...it just didn’t sound too good that way. I just looked at this chart and it gives me 5.7 years. A conundrum...which do I believe? Do I have a choice on this? https://www.lifeexpectancycalculators.c ... ables.html

One may want to know their ‘Bell curve’ on this.
NRA LIFE MEMBER

Smokey
United States of America

#123 Post by Smokey » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:04 pm

What condition you're in (you're health) and how you live (diet and exercise) make the most difference. That leaves out traffic accidents and the like.
Arguing with someone who denounces reason is like administering medicine to a corpse.

Return to “Fun Facts and Trivia”